1 cup Soya chunks
½ cup Corn
1 medium size Carrot
Black pepper to taste
Salt to taste
Roast soya chunks for 4-5 mins on medium flame and let it cool. Put them in grinder and crush them finely. Now chop tomatoes and carrot into big pieces and boil them. Also boil corn separately for 2-4 mins and crush it into fine pieces.
Next, puree the carrot tomato mixture. Add 1 cup water and allow it to boil. Now, add crushed soya chunks and crushed corn to it. Also add black pepper and salt as per taste. Let it boil for 3-5 mins. Lastly off the flame and add few drops of lemon to it.
Serve this soup hot in soup bowl.
- It’s a low calorie recipe, hence it helps to lose weight. Also soya contains high amount of fibre which aids in weight reduction.
- Soya is extremely high in protein.
- It is one of the essential source of omega-3 fatty acids that helps in reducing the risk of heart diseases.
- Soya is found to have benefits in women post menopause as it contains oestrogenic compounds i.e. phytoestrogens.
- Tomatoes and carrots contains beta carotene, a compound which is a powerful antioxidant.